Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day!

I have recently become addicted to Pinterest!  I have found lots of great ideas for our house, the kids, and for school.  I wish I had time to make/do all these projects!  Pinterest is where I found some inspiration for Valentine's Day.  Here is what I made:



Rachel's favorite snack food is goldfish, or "shishies" as she says.  So, we thought this was a good Valentine for her to give to the other kids at daycare. 



Luke's valentine's were a superhero.  His said "You're a super friend".  I took some of the extras to school with me to give to my students.  Those said "Have a super Valentine's Day".  Easy and cute!


Here is a wreath I made for the front door.   Again, it was very easy to make, but it took me 4 different evenings to put it all together!  It looks really cute on our front door.

Another cute pinterest find is this wall hanging.  Someday I will add each of our names to the hearts.

Here are some pictures of Luke and Rachel from this month, too.  We don't have much going on, so these are just pictures of us hanging around the house!  Lots of great family time!

No comments: