Monday, July 16, 2012

Summertime!!

First off, I know the layout of this blog looks crazy right now, but I'm working on trying to figure it out!

I can't believe how fast our summer is going!!  We have been enjoying every minute!  Now that we are on the countdown to school, I thought I better get caught up again.  First off, here are some random pictures of our family being goofy around home. :)


Rachel likes to "rock and roll"! 




We love sweet corn!  Rachel's first time eating off the cob and she loves it!



Princess Rachel playing dress up. 



I made chore charts for the kids at the beginning of the summer.  We have used them exactly twice!  We have been neglecting chores most days, but I do have good intentions to use them eventually. :)


Rachel throws fits by closing her eyes and pretending to sleep.  If she is able to, she throws herself on the floor, too.  It's quite dramatic. :)




Playing in the puddles after it rained.  

No comments: